Ginko, Ngủ Ngon -- Đàm Giang/Lê Văn Thành
Bấm PLAY để nghe nhạc
Thơ : Đàm Giang
Nhạc Sĩ: Lê Văn Thành
Hòa Âm: Quang Đạt
Trình Bày: Thụy Long
Ginko, Ngủ Ngon | That afternoon I crossed the public park While autumn leaves rustled, And the fall fluttering breeze returned Inviting autumn fanciers To linger for a few minutes, And look at the clear blue sky Then share the joy with gently falling yellow leaves. Ginkgo's blazing yellow leaves are The color of your flowing dress, Like Ginkgo's fan-shaped leaves. My soul was spinning Whirling to the flight of fall leaves. As many leaves as ginkgo has That many days I will be by you with my fan. What is sixty-five and three hundred days? Life is like floating clouds, Sleep well, baby, sleep well. Let me lull you to sleep with words of love, With folksongs from the country's three regions. Sleep well, darling, sleep well. Sleep well, darling, sleep well. Let me lull you to sleep with words of love, With folksongs from the country's three regions. I'm by your side with my fan. Sleep well, honey, I'll soothe you all my lifẹ Go to sleep, darling, go to sleep. Go to sleep, sweetheart, go to sleep. Translated by Thomas D.Le |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home